DIY paper flowers…
- Choose your paper. You can use paper tissues, wrapping paper, paper bags, etc.
- Depending on the size of the desired flower, fold the paper into 4-6 squares.
- Cut along the folds
- You’ll end up with twice as many pieces
- Gather the pieces and begin folding back and forth
- The paper will resemble a fan
- Gather the twine
- Tie the twine in a knot at the center of the paper and make sure the twine is a decent length, so you’d be able to hang or attach the flower later
- Cut the ends of the paper in a curve or triangle, depending on what shape you’d like the ends to be
- Fan out both ends and begin carefully pulling the tissue apart
- tissue apart
- Keep the twine visible for simple tying or taping