Sharing simple chalk painted spring eggs from the Dollar Tree.
- Ceramic Eggs | Dollar Tree
- Chalk Paints
- Paint Brush
- The eggs can be found in the Easter items
- I used what I had on hand which was green chalkboard paint and Sandy Beach- beige chalkpaint
- Wipe the egg with a paper towel for a clean surface
- Remove the green string and metal clip with plyers or scissors
- Apply the paint
- The paint dried within 5 minutes
- Speckled paint:
- For the next part, I used a small box and placed a paper towel over the box to make a painting backdrop
- Apply a small amount of paint to the brush
- Begin flicking the brush and paint onto each egg. For smaller specks, flick farther away and for larger specks, flick closer.
Thank you for being a part of The Rocking Horse Farmhouse…