Sharing our cube oganizer update. We’ve had the cube organizer for many years and I’ve always wanted to update it but wasn’t sure which direction to go with it until now. Here’s what we did…
- Cube Organizer | Target
- Shelving Paper- 2 rolls | Dollar Tree
- Chalk Paint | Wal-Mart
- Sand Paper | Dollar Tree
- I measured the inside of the cubical before cutting the shelving paper, ours measured slightly over 11x11in.
- Once cut I peeled the paper back to expose the sticky part and began applying at the top slowly smoothing the paper out toward the bottom
- Smooth out bubbles if needed
- Repeat the process for each cubical
- I began painting along the front edges
- After the chalk paint dried I sanded the paint lightly
A simple-rustic finish. What do y’all think?
Thank you for being a part of ths Rocking Horse Farmhouse! Happy Crafting…